Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bummer.....

Just found out that Rev can't go with me to Cali this July :(

I booked a destination wedding, they are flying me and an assistant out at the end of July for 2 days for the event.... we were going to make it our vacation this year (just stay an extra night or two) since we won't be able to afford a nice one this year otherwise.


So, we thought we had it all figured out so that he would only have to take (one) unpaid day off.

Not so.

Come to find out it's not "2 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off."  It's "2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off". 

Oh my gosh.. just kill me now! How am I ever going to keep up with these kind of hours????

Anyway. 

Yeah so he won't be able to go. He'd have to take 3 days off and that just doesn't make sense for us right now. 

My sister will be able to go with me... she normally photographs my weddings with me anyway (she is awesome!). It won't be the same though. 

Dang 2 off 3 off 3 on stupid scheduling messed it all up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment