Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Back from Cozumel!

My dad took my aunt, younger sister and me on a 4-day cruise to Cozumel, MX this past week. Awesome!
It was my first cruise, and my first time out of the country. We went snorkeling in the crystal clear waters of the Cozumel beaches, basked in the sun at the resort, and ate until we couldn't eat any more on the ship! I never want to see a buffet again!!! lol

It was phenomenal and an amazing experience. ( I loved bargaining at the little Mexican shops!) I'd really like to take my next cruise with my hubby. Maybe the east coast in the fall?

I missed my man - 3 days of not hearing his voice was waaaaaay to long. Much longer than we have ever gone without speaking! But he had the sweetest idea that turned out to be my saving grace on the trip; we wrote each other a letter for each day we would be away :)  Cheesy I know, but it was absolutely one of the loveliest things we have done for each other.  I love that when it comes down to it, my rough and tough all gruff cop can be a sensitive, gentle, adoring teddy bear :)

I'm at home now while he is finishing out his shift.... he should be home in about 3.5 hours. I know I should sleep - I'm just so excited to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment